1. All persons entering this ground are only admitted subject to these rules and regulations of the Football Association.
2. The club reserves the rightto prosecute or to eject, or cause to be ejected, any persons who within the ground or the club premises is considered by the club, its employees or agents (hereafter called the Club), in there absolute discretion to be, or to have been, behaving in any of the following ways:-
(a) Entering the field of play before or during the course of a game. The field of play is that area within the railings surrounding the perimeter of the pitch.
(b) Using obscene or abusive language or persistant swearing.
(c) Being drunk or under the influence of drink or drugs to any degree.
(d) Making vulgar gestures.
(e) Using terms of abuse, racial or otherwise.
3. No Bottles, metal cans, glasses, placards, banners, firearms, knives or other similar articles are permitted and the Police and the club stewards have the right to search any spectator at any time, and to confiscate any article which they consider could be danger toother spectators.
4. NO alcohol is to be consumed within the ground or Pavilion.
Alcohol can only be consumed within the confines of the Clubhouse. Exit and re-entry passes are availible at half time.
5. The climbing of floodlight pylons, stands and other building structures is strictly forbidden. The Police and Club Stewards have the right to eject any spectator doing so.
6. ALL vehicles parked in and around the ground are parked at the owner's own risk.
7. No unauthorised vehicles can be parked within the Clubhouse car park and the Club reserves the right to move any vehicles in contravention of this regulation and shall not be liable for any damages caused.
By order of The Directors